Pigeon Hole Cabinet
Steel compartment bin units as used to store and identify individual items and components.
· 300mm (12") deep option.
· 12 models available
· 23mm retaining lip and slope/scoop shelf on front of each compartment to improve removal of small items
· All welded, prime cold rolled steel construction
· Delivered fully assembled
· Durable grey powder coat finish
· 300mm (12") deep compartment bin units
· Pigeon hole bin units
· Newly redesigned sloped shelves.
Mounting holes are located in both the top and bottom to enable units to be stacked on top of each other. Roll-formed sides for increased strength and stability, ribbed and hemmed dividers provide extra strength. Compartment bins, bolt bins or pigeon hole bins as they are often referred to are ideal storage units for small parts. Extensively used in the motor trade and MOD stores these pre-assembled units are popular for segregating small parts.